What Type of Information Do We Collect?
Personally identifiable information that we collect from you will include, but will not be limited to, your name and your email address. There will be no collection of any information about you without your prior consent.
As a matter of fact, we might collect non-personally identifiable information and anonymous data, such as website visits. These types of statistics are used only for internal purposes and do not hold any type of personal information, nor are they used to collect it.
How Is the Collected Information Used on Our Website?
- The purposes for the collected information is clearly stated before you are even asked to provide the information.
- Your email address will be used only for promotional emails should you, explicitly, sign-up for such services.
- Creating and publishing useful and relevant content for you, as well as customising the overall user experience to make the site easier to use.
- To provide genuine feedback for any surveys, inquiries, or questionnaires that you might have.
- To provide operational notices and handle various complaints.
With Whom Do We Share the Collected Information?
- The personal information we collect is not distributed in any way. We never divulge, rent, or sell any collected information.
- Your personal information may be disclosed only under certain circumstances, such as the following:
- If laws or regulations require us to do so;
- To protect FashionDiscounts’ rights and property;
- If a government agency needs to be made aware of any type of deceptive or fraudulent activities that our records indicate;
- If your communication has a plausible chance to harm others on the Website.
How Do We Secure the Gathered Information?
Prevention of unauthorised access and disclosure of your personal information is ensured by adhering to all appropriate electronic and physical procedures.
‘Cookies’ are small files that a web server places on your hard drive. They cannot deliver viruses or run programs on your computer. They are assigned to you in a unique way with only one purpose – to provide you with an optimal browsing experience.
There is always the ability to decline or accept cookies on our Website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, in order to disable them manually, you’d need to modify the settings in your browser.
Keep in mind that this will significantly affect fully experiencing the features of the Website.
How to Disable Cookies
In order for you to disable cookies, you need to follow the instructions from the mobile browser or website that you use. Here’s a list of links that describe the processes of deleting or disabling cookies on your preferred browser.